Friday, May 13, 2011

Learning Curve

I'm still new to this blogging thing and am taking all of you with me through this torturous learning curve.  I haven't had much time the last few weeks to blog and what time I have had, I was working on a specific post that I've had in mind for a while…. Which ended up becoming a much larger project than I thought it would be.  What I have learned from all this is that if I have a post that cannot get posted within a day or two, it must be put into a project pile and I will post an 'easier' entry.  Otherwise it becomes a quagmire!!!  So now I'm digging my way out.  And we've had to dig our truck out of quagmires before and it takes some time!!!  Hopefully this is one of those times where I learn my lesson the first time.  Keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned for my looooong project post.

No comments:

Post a Comment